This is Topher's story. I tell it now, even two years after it happened, to stress that while training takes time and patience, it’s worth it to help your dog have a better life.
- How to Prevent Leash Reactivity in Dogs
- Confessions of a Dog Trainer: I Have a Reactive Dog (Part 3)
- My dog wants to greet everyone! 5 ways to reduce frustration on walks
- 4 Ways To Help A Reactive Dog Relax This Holiday Season
- Give Your Dog an Instant Safe Haven On Walks
- 5 Things I Want Anyone With A Fearful Dog To Know