Possession behaviors, also known as “resource guarding”, is a natural survival behavior that all animals display, including humans. These behaviors can be normal and mild, but they can escalate and become quite dangerous if not addressed appropriately.
- Being Nice to Your Dog is Good Science!
- Victoria's Interview With Dr. Sophia Yin - Part I
- Top Five Tips for Successful Dog Training
- Chew This, Not That!
- Reality Check: Nine Things That Your Dog Wants You to Understand
- Toxic Meatballs Poison Dogs in San Francisco