There's nothing easy about losing a pet, especially when your pet is experiencing pain and discomfort in their final weeks or months. But a new branch of pet care services, pet hospice, is helping ease pets' suffering and provide their owners with a sense of peace and comfort.
- Oliver is Looking for a Home
- Rescue Dog Becomes a Surprise Internet Sensation
- Dogs Bring Hope to Alzheimer's Patients
- Dogs May Help Us Better Understand Breast Cancer
- Dad with Alzheimer's Regains Speech in Dog's Presence