Some very kind people saved little Oliver from a kill shelter outside Atlanta, Georgia. They have nursed him back to health and he is now searching for a rescue group to take him in or for a forever home. Here's what his rescuers have to say about him: "Poor Oliver was sitting in a rural Read More
- Tips For a Successful Adoption
- Photographer's Work Saves Shelter Dogs
- Are Black-Coated Dogs Harder to Adopt?
- Chihuahua Saved From Highway by Officers Reunited with Owner
- Tennis Player Andy Murray Rescues Dog On Way to Wimbledon
- Pit Bull Saves Stray Chihuahua, They Find Happy Ending Together