Those of us who know and love dogs don't need scientific proof that dogs love us. But the results of a recent study may provide hard evidence that dogs are capable of feeling complex emotions, particularly love and attachment. Emory University neuroscientist Gregory Burns and his colleagues analyzed the results of brain scans on dozens Read More
- Victoria at the 2011 NYC Pet Show
- Victoria Demonstrates Positive Training on Good Day New York
- Submit Your Positively Success Story!
- The Truth Behind Positive Training
- What Is Positive Training?
- So Much Work To Do...