We’ve all seen it. Person and dog are walking along the street. Dog spots another person or dog and goes ballistic. Barking, lunging, ducking and diving, in a flurry of teeth and claws, looking for all the world as if she wants to eat everyone in her path. Then we see the poor owner trying Read More
- Socialization and Fear
- Dog Reactivity - what actually is it?
- The First Step To Take To Help A Fearful Dog
- Create Your Dog’s Security Zone Today
- Don't Take Their Word for It
- Victoria Talks About Aggressive Dogs on HLN