But I bet that most of you know that already. The dogs who live in fear or anxiety of people/things/animals that they see in the environment are reveling in the fact that far fewer people are trying to be up close and personal with them now. Their owners probably feel the same relief. But the Read More
- Reality Check for Carers/Owners of Dogs with ‘Issues’
- Confessions of a Dog Trainer: I Have a Reactive Dog (Part 2)
- Confessions of a Dog Trainer: I Have a Reactive Dog (Part 3)
- Is The Pavement Too Hot To Walk Your Dog On?
- Nine Things That Dog Trainers Want You to Know [Part 2]
- Is Your Dog Optimistic or Pessimistic?