But I bet that most of you knew that already. The dogs who live in fear or with anxiety, over people/things/animals that they see in the environment, are reveling in the fact that there are far fewer people who are trying to be up close and personal with them now. Their owners probably feel the Read More
- A New Year’s Resolution for You and Your Pooch: Get Fit with your Dog
- Exercise Your Creativity
- 7 Simple Ways to Make Dog Walking More Fun
- Confessions of a Dog Trainer: I Have a Reactive Dog
- Confessions of a Dog Trainer: I Have a Reactive Dog (Part 2)
- Is Your Dog Optimistic or Pessimistic?