Those of us who get paid to help dog parents with their dog’s behavior issues need to be able to accurately and understandably convey to those dog parents that how they respond to each situation helps determine the outcome.
- When and Why to Train Your Puppy
- If Your Dog Could Talk: Reward vs Punishment Dog Training
- Jingle Dogs -- Top 10 Gifts
- Five Good Reasons to Call a Trainer (None of Which Are Failure)
- Why I'm a Good Dog Trainer and Made It to 39 Years of Marriage
- The Importance of Remembering That You Are Only Human