There is no lack of division in the dog world; training methodologies, training tools, cropping and docking, spaying and neutering are but a few potentially explosive topics. Complementary therapies however, are way up on the list of hot buttons to discuss. One person mentions something that even *might* fall into that category and everyone else Read More
- Being Nice to Your Dog is Good Science!
- Are You Poisoning Your Companion Animal by Feeding 'Feed-Grade' Foods?
- Dr. Patrick Mahaney’s Top Five Holistic Pet Cancer Prevention Tips
- How Reiki Energy Can Help Dogs in Many Different Ways
- 3 techniques to calm your active dog before bedtime
- Groundhog Day: Why Client Compliance is Important to Dog Trainers