Many dogs are constantly scared and startled by objects or events in their environment. Sometimes we have control over those things, often we don’t, but we can still help the dog learn to feel better, safer and more comfortable, around them.
- Dog Training is Like Your Retirement Account, an Investment
- The Importance of Remembering That You Are Only Human
- “I Can’t. You’re Making Me Nervous”
- The First Step To Take To Help A Fearful Dog
- Are Domestic Dogs Losing the Ability to Get Along with Each Other?
- How I Stopped My Dog’s Leash Aggression