Marketing is there to make you buy something- in this case, the training services of any given trainer. When trainers that use punitive methods advertise their services, they are going to be really good at selling them to you. They have to. Think about it: “We shock your dog into compliance!” is not exactly the best tag line.
- Is Punishment Really a Quick Fix?
- Victoria Blasts Shock Collars in the Chicago Tribune
- When Good Rescue Groups Make Bad Dog Training Decisions
- A Dog Died Today. Because of a Trainer.
- Love is An Action Word
- Dogs Want Us To Know: The Reality of Choosing to Live With Dogs