Marketing is there to make you buy something- in this case, the training services of any given trainer. When trainers that use punitive methods advertise their services, they are going to be really good at selling them to you. They have to. Think about it: “We shock your dog into compliance!” is not exactly the best tag line.
- The Problem with Punishment
- Electronic Collars vs Traditional Leashes for Exercising Dogs on Town Streets—a Cause of Debate in One Small Town in Missouri
- When Good Rescue Groups Make Bad Dog Training Decisions
- Truth Wins
- Why I Train Without Force
- Nine Things That Dog Trainers Want You to Know [Part 2]