In some of my other worlds, parenting and school teaching, the idea of Growth vs Fixed Mindsets has taken off. You can read more here, but in a nutshell, you avoid labeling children as smart or not smart. You look for and acknowledge behaviours like effort, persistence, thoughtful choices, small steps taken and achieved; and Read More
- Dog Ownership: A Learning Experience
- The Many Gifts of Sharing Your Home with a Dog
- Owner or enthusiast?
- Mom, we're getting a puppy...a pit bull.
- Positively Success Story: Maize
- Show Your Animal Control Officer Some Love