We’ve all seen a small child clinging to Mom’s neck while he safely views the world from under her hair. A little puppy has the same need for a safe haven. You may have seen your own puppy hurtle in from the garden when there’s an alarming noise, and dive into her bed. Plunging into the Read More
- How I Stopped My Dog’s Leash Aggression
- How Does Your Dog See and Understand the World?
- It’s Not The Dog, It’s You! A Simple Way to Stop Leash Reactivity
- My dog wants to greet everyone! 5 ways to reduce frustration on walks
- Confessions of a Dog Trainer: I Have a Reactive Dog (Part 3)
- Dog/Dog Aggression