When we hug our dogs we are sending out our affection and sharing our love. What we are giving out isn’t necessarily what the dog is receiving. To a dog, a hug is very bad canine etiquette, pushy behavior associated with establishing social status, an invasion of space, threatening.
- Setting Kids & Dogs Up for Success
- Top 10 Tips for Dogs and Babies
- When Trick or Treat is a Tricky Thing
- Prevent dog bites by assigning age-appropriate pet care chores
- A Dog Died Today. Because of a Trainer.
- What I'm Trying to Say