We as humans have made such progress with how we view dogs, but it seems with so many steps forward, we take a few more steps back At one time, dogs were given far more freedom than they have now, many having at least the daytime run of their neighborhoods. But that freedom also came Read More
- Letter From The Dog
- Nine Things That Dog Trainers Want You to Know [Part 2]
- Consent: It's Not Just for People!
- Parts vs. Whole: Truly Understanding Your Dog's Body Language
- When and How to Train Your Puppy or New Rescue
- Making Manners Fun: Counter-Surfing (Holiday) Edition