If you find yourself in need of a compass, you may not need to look further than your dog. Years of research by German and Czech scientists has shown that when dogs defecate, they tend to align themselves along a north-south axis, and they prefer to face north. Although this might seem like a unique Read More
- Scoop Your Poop--Or Get DNA Tested!
- Head Tilting: Why Does My Dog Do That?
- Can Your Dog Recognize a Picture of Your Face?
- Do Dogs Understand the Concept of "Less is More"?
- Can Your Puppy Follow Your Voice to Food?
- An Interview with 'Arson Dogs' Star John Galaska