Delta Airlines is banning service or comfort dogs identified as pit bulls. According to Delta’s own website: Delta, which led the industry in March by updating its service and support animal policy, says it will further enhance its restrictions, effective July 10. The enhancements include introducing a limit of one emotional support animal per customer per Read More
- In Honor of Lucy...
- Teaching Rover to Race to You on Cue
- Calaveras Man Killed by Two Pitbulls—A Lesson About Pitbulls or About What Not to Do with Dogs?
- Why Most Families Should Not Breed Dogs
- A Positive Take On Deaf Dogs
- Akila, a feral beauty once thought to be a wolf, learns how to love through positive training