Recently, I was chatting with a friend whose dog Grace is a goofy, floppy lab mix. She’s well-behaved but goes bonkers when she sees other dogs in the park. It’s friendly but intense: She leaps and lunges and yips until she pulls her way to the other dog. “It’s the craziest thing,” Grace’s person told Read More
- Top 10 Things to Teach Your Dog
- A Conversation with Victoria Stilwell
- If Your Dog Could Talk: Reward vs Punishment Dog Training
- Making Manners Fun: Counter-Surfing (Holiday) Edition
- Can a Dog be TOO Food Motivated?
- Dog Training is Like Your Retirement Account, an Investment