As promised, I am going to talk about some of the things I did that helped curb her reactivity towards other dogs. These are things I did in addition to handling exercises designed to keep Charlotte’s attention on me AND the behavior modification to help her feel differently about dogs.
- Confessions of a Dog Trainer: I Have a Reactive Dog (Part 2)
- Confessions of a Dog Trainer: I Have a Reactive Dog
- How Does Your Dog See and Understand the World?
- Rehabilitating A Reactive Dog: Topher’s Story
- How I Stopped My Dog’s Leash Aggression
- The Yellow Ribbon - Good Idea or Not?!