As promised, I am going to talk about some of the things I did that helped curb her reactivity towards other dogs. These are things I did in addition to handling exercises designed to keep Charlotte’s attention on me AND the behavior modification to help her feel differently about dogs.
- Confessions of a Dog Trainer: I Have a Reactive Dog (Part 2)
- Confessions of a Dog Trainer: I Have a Reactive Dog
- How Does Your Dog See and Understand the World?
- My dog wants to greet everyone! 5 ways to reduce frustration on walks
- It’s Not The Dog, It’s You! A Simple Way to Stop Leash Reactivity
- How I Stopped My Dog’s Leash Aggression