As a society, humans revel in their ability to make choices. We make them every day, many times a day. Cream or sugar or both? Hot or iced? Shower or bath? Do you want fries with that? Walk this path or hike that trail? TV or book? Cable or Netflix? We decide what time we Read More
- Dogs Want Us To Know: The Reality of Choosing to Live With Dogs
- Let Them Stop and Smell the Roses
- Your puppy is not a blank slate
- The State of Positive Gun Dog Training: Who Will Take Up the Gauntlet?
- How Does Your Dog See and Understand the World?
- DeKalb County (GA) Police Officer Resigns: Shoots Family Dog