As a behavior specialist, I am always thinking ahead: how does what is happening today influence how the dog may behave in the future? An always-important aspect of dog training is to teach tolerance to frustration and to build impulse control.
- The sexually frustrated parrot: a man-made phenomenon
- How-To: Socializing Your Puppy or Dog (Video)
- Leash Control: It's Not About Control at All
- Pets Predicting Earthquakes?
- Echo and My Friend Larry
- Top Ten Ways to Say "Thank You" to Your Dog This Holiday Season... Part I