Are you ready?
This is you and your dog’s chance to become the Victoria’s next challenge. If you live in either New York tri-state area and would like to be on the show, choose one of the options below.
- Call 1-877-44DOGGY (1-877-443-6449)
- Email email@example.com
- Download the application form in either MS Word or Adobe Acrobat PDF format and make us a DVD (see guidelines below). Send the completed application and DVD along with three recent photographs to:
It's Me Or The Dog Casting
3800 Barham Boulevard, Suite 410
Los Angeles, CA 90068
or fax just the application to:
It's Me Or The Dog Casting, RICOCHET TELEVISION
In addition to your Application, we need to see YOU and YOUR DOG on DVD (or tape). Here’s a guide for making your audition DVD (or tape).
Don’t have a video camera? Ask to borrow a friend’s or neighbor’s. They’re more likely to have one and are probably familiar with your pet problem. If that still doesn’t work, you can buy an inexpensive recyclable video camera at CVS and other retail stores today. They work great!
As potential cast members, refer to the following guidelines and tips when you are making your audition tape:
- Make sure you can be SEEN and HEARD clearly. If you tape yourself with light behind you or in front of a window, you will only appear as a silhouette and that’s not good. Try to find a place in your home that is quiet with little exposure to wind and background noise. If we can’t see and hear you, all of your effort is worthless.
- Please avoid clothing with busy patterns or logos. Solid colors appear best on Digital video and we want you to look your best! Tell us who you are, state your name and where you live. Explain why you need a dog trainer and introduce your four-legged troublemaker(s) – and other pets and family members - to the camera.
- Tape a rehearsal and watch the playback. This ensures that your camera is working properly and that the final version of your DVD (or tape) is the best possible presentation for producers to see.
- The length of the tape should be between 3 to 5 minutes and include introductions of EVERY HUMAN, CANINE AND OTHER PET that would appear on the show.
- Watch the DVD or tape one last time before you ship it to us. This assures that it will be viewable when our casting department receives it and you don’t have to redo it and resend it. We highly recommend you use Fed-Ex or USPS Priority Mail so you can track the package.
Have fun with this! Make sure everyone is upbeat. Having high energy is a huge plus in doing the show and we need to see it on your audition tape. Don’t forget to smile!
Thank You, The Casting Department