Present Puzzles!

Discussion dedicated to promoting the well-being of your dog through diet, exercise and general health tips.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Fundog

Present Puzzles!

Post by Fundog »

This is a really simple variation on the fun homemade puzzles we love to create for our doggies: I crocheted the girls a new tug rope, then wrapped it up in some Christmas paper with a few bits of kibble. For Dottie, I just took their Kong toy, filled it with some bits, then wrapped it up in Christmas paper. I've put both "gifts" up high, out of reach for now-- until it comes time to open presents-- then the girls can have fun opening something too! :D
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
wvvdiup1

Re: Present Puzzles!

Post by wvvdiup1 »

I like this idea! :D Karma's gifts are hanging high on the front door (can't take the risk of her knocking my tree over)! :D However, I don't know how long it will stay there, but I do have a stuff Santa Claus, the one that talks when you get close to it, so it's "keeping guard" so Karma doesn't get up there and pulls them down! Nothing can escape that large nose! :roll: :lol:
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
dontpugme

Re: Present Puzzles!

Post by dontpugme »

My favorite simple one is just putting some kibble in a shirt and giving it to max. Sometimes I'll tie an armhole in a knot for more of a challenge.
--dontpugme