Antlers

Discussion dedicated to promoting the well-being of your dog through diet, exercise and general health tips.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Horace's Mum

Antlers

Post by Horace's Mum »

Anyone know where I can get antlers for Horus to chew in the UK? Have found a place on ebay that will send them from Canada but would rather get them over here to save postage etc. There are loads on ebay in the hunting section but I wouldn't know what to choose or if they are safe!
Nettle

Re: Antlers

Post by Nettle »

Find you nearest game dealer, explain the issue and use your charm. :wink: If the GD can't help, they can put you in touch with deerstalkers, but bear in mind that because of animal rightsists people will be cautious at first.

If there is a private deer park near you, or a deer farm, they can be very helpful.
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS
runlikethewind

Post by runlikethewind »

Hello

I'm about to launch a brand called Pure Dog Stagbars, which are grade A wild, naturally fallen and harvested antlers from the UK. I have refrained from posting yet as my labels and website are not yet ready and I have been dealing heavily with the authorities and agencies over the product. However, so many people are looking for them in the UK and I have watched people asking for them on here from the sidelines so I would be happy to sell them now if you are interested. They are washed, cut to size, and the edges rounded off. You should buy the right size for your dog and I have some instructions for their use which I'd be happy to send you. They last an incredibly long time, as long as nylabones (but without the nylon, who wants their dog eating nylon?) and longer than any other chew stick on the market and are safe and are priced as follows.

small £2.99
medium £4.99
large £6.99
extra large (where available) £8.99
exc P&P

You can email me on [email protected] and I'd be happy to send you some more information on them
Nettle

Post by Nettle »

Runlikethewind, that's brilliant :D I wish you every success with your venture.
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS
Horace's Mum

Post by Horace's Mum »

Awesome!! I'll be in touch!!
runlikethewind

Post by runlikethewind »

In the UK, you can now buy Stagbars (antler dog chews) at www.puredog.co.uk (associated company of www.naturaldogstore.co.uk)