One more recall GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion dedicated to promoting the well-being of your dog through diet, exercise and general health tips.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

josie1918

One more recall GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by josie1918 »

Deli meat recall, sold at Walmart stores nationwide
Posted: Aug 24, 2010 8:41 AM CDT
Updated: Aug 24, 2010 9:45 AM CDT
- Check your fridge, because a massive recall of deli meat is being announced Tuesday morning.

Zemco Industries is recalling 380,000 pounds of deli meats because of possible listeria contamination.

The products were sold at Walmart stores nationwide under the "Marketside Grab and Go" brand.

The recall includes various meats with "use by" dates ranging from August 20 to September 10, 2010.

So far, there have been no reports of illness.

The products subject to recall include:

* 25.5-pound cases of "Marketside Grab and Go Sandwiches BLACK FOREST HAM With Natural Juices Coated with Caramel Color" with the number 17800 1300.

* 28.49-pound cases of "Marketside Grab and Go Sandwiches HOT HAM, HARD SALAMI, PEPPERONI, SANDWICH PEPPERS" with the number 17803 1300.

* 32.67-pound cases of "Marketside Grab and Go Sandwiches VIRGINIA BRAND HAM With Natural Juices, MADE IN NEW YORK, FULLY COOKED BACON, SANDWICH PICKLES, SANDWICH PEPPERS" with the number 17804 1300.

* 25.5-pound cases of "Marketside Grab and Go Sandwiches ANGUS ROAST BEEF Coated with Caramel Color" with the number 17805 1300.

The packages also bear vendor number "398412808" and the USDA mark of inspection. The meat products were produced on various dates from June 18 to July 2, 2010.
wvvdiup1

Re: One more recall GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by wvvdiup1 »

With all these recalls, makes you wonder if we should go back to being an agrarian state. :(
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
josie1918

Post by josie1918 »

I was especially thrilled with this recall as that is where I get the virginia ham I use to keep sams focus on me. I have some ham to throw away when I get home. These rapid fire recalls give me a headache :x
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

I thought Sam had suddenly developed a problem with is recall. :lol:
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
***Melissa***

Post by ***Melissa*** »

Mattie wrote:I thought Sam had suddenly developed a problem with is recall. :lol:
:lol:

It's good to have you back Mattie
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams