Found A New Vet

Discussion dedicated to promoting the well-being of your dog through diet, exercise and general health tips.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Fundog

Found A New Vet

Post by Fundog »

Well Dottie came due this week for her rabies vaccine, so I had to try out a new clinic, since I can't very well drive 1,000 miles round trip to go to our "regular" vet. :lol: I chose the clinic that also doubles as a rescue, and it turns out I made a good choice. First of all, they don't charge for the exam, if you're getting a vaccine in the same visit! Second, the doctor was really "special" with my Dottie, squatting down to her level and speaking very softly to her, asking her if she would come to him so he could take a look at her. She actually gave him a little kiss! (He said she looks good by the way). Then the third thing I noticed: Dr. Jones has jars and jars of herbs lining the shelves! I asked if the doctor practices some holistic/herbal medicine as well as the traditional, and the receptionist said yes--- oh, I am impressed! And last but not least, the clinic is within walking distance, so of course that's what we did. It looks like I found a winner clinic for my girls. :D
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
Mattie

Re: Found A New Vet

Post by Mattie »

I am pleased you have found a good vet Fundog, it makes life so much easier if we trust our vets.
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
Nettle

Re: Found A New Vet

Post by Nettle »

That is brilliant news: a good vet is a gem :D
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS