Dogs starting to fight out of the blue

Discussion of useful training and pet care tools.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

angib

Dogs starting to fight out of the blue

Post by angib »

Hi,
I need help i have 2 terrier's Kez 9yr, Ruby 18month,yesterday sat on settee stroking both dogs next thing full on fight,mangaed to seperate them myself getting hurt in the process,took them out for a walk to sidetrack them both fine,bedtime came dogs still fine,well into sleep heard kez go for a drink next thing full on fight again.put ruby in the kitchen kez on the landing,got up this morning both ok with each other licking faces through the cage side let them out into garden full on fight again,now at work kez is in kitchen and ruby is in dining room.
Help what is going on neither dog is due a season which i thought would be the obvious answer.
Can anyone give me an answer i dont really want to rehome Ruby but she seems to be the instigator. :cry:
Ari_RR

Re: Dogs starting to fight out of the blue

Post by Ari_RR »

I would have Kez checked by vet, she may be getting sick and Ruby, sensing her sickness, is trying to kill her...
Or it may be 2 b.tches not getting along, and Ruby now old enough to act aggressively towards someone she doesn't get along with.

I would repost the question under "Training Advice", you may be able to get a better response there.

Good luck
jacksdad

Re: Dogs starting to fight out of the blue

Post by jacksdad »

here is the re post and responses
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14002