Aloha!

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Daisy'smum

Aloha!

Post by Daisy'smum »

Hi everyone!

I'm from Honolulu, Hawaii. It can be so hard to find things here so I'd be thrilled to find out if anyone else from Hawaii is a member here! (Usually in other forum's I'm a member of, I'm the only one from here...so lonely! :lol: )

I'm a proud mom of 4 Guinea pigs and I really wanted my own dog so I was waiting for the right opportunity, and she came along last month! A cute little toy poodle mix, rescued from a cruelty case on the other side of this tiny island.

I found my way here from my interest in Victoria Stilwell's TV show-- It's me or the dog. :D
Fundog

Re: Aloha!

Post by Fundog »

Aloha right back at ya. I'm on the mainland, but I have a cousin on Kauai. Welcome!
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
mansbestfriend

Post by mansbestfriend »

From the little island here called Australia. Hi and welcome. :)
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single Sit.
Drewtheman96nw

Post by Drewtheman96nw »

[quote="Daisy'smum"]Hi everyone!

I'm from Honolulu, Hawaii. It can be so hard to find things here so I'd be thrilled to find out if anyone else from Hawaii is a member here! (Usually in other forum's I'm a member of, I'm the only one from here...so lonely! :lol: )

I'm a proud mom of 4 Guinea pigs and I really wanted my own dog so I was waiting for the right opportunity, and she came along last month! A cute little toy poodle mix, rescued from a cruelty case on the other side of this tiny island.

I found my way here from my interest in Victoria Stilwell's TV show-- It's me or the dog.

Aloha :D

I'm currently in New York but my brother currently lives in Hawaii he is in the Navy! When I have the money I would love to visit Hawaii.

Nice to me you, :)
Andrew
I'm what I eat and my paw family holds a special place in my stomach! :D :) :lol: