Hello positively

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Lara575

Hello positively

Post by Lara575 »

Hi to you all

I'm new on here.

I live in Staffordshire I'm 21 and I live in a 2 bed house and work from home ( I'm a graphic designer) I travel down to Manchester and I work at the BBC.

I am very lucky that they will actually let me bring a dog to work when I get one.

I've loved dogs since I was a little girl and my heart breed is a GSD as my auntie use to have one when I was a girl and Jade saved my life as I use to get bullied really bad and the bullies followed me to my aunties and they pushed me to the ground, before anything happens they were greater by a big growling\barking GSD and they ran off. Jade gave me lots of licjs and kept an eye on me the rest of the night.

I also love tennis, Stevie wonder, Bryan Adams and Benedict cumberbatch, Douglas henshall. I love watching vera and can't wait for it to return this Sunday.

Can't wait to get help from you all?
Last edited by Lara575 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JudyN

Re: Hello positively

Post by JudyN »

Welcome :D I used to live in Staffordshire - in Stafford to be precise.
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
Lara575

Post by Lara575 »

Hi JudyN

Thanks for welcoming me. Stafford is a very nice place I like it there. I'm in Cannock :D
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

Not far then - we went up that way last summer for the first time in about 10 years and took Jasper to Cannock Chase. We all enjoyed it!
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009