Hi All

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Lotsaquestions

Hi All

Post by Lotsaquestions » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:11 pm

Hello,

I just realised I've not introduced myself yet despite absorbing all the advice from this community for my own personal gain! So, hello!

I've been around dogs all my life, but I'm a first time dog owner 'on my own' (with my partner) which has basically made me realise I knew nothing about raising a dog. My pup is Merlin, an 8 month (ish) old Spitzy dog who isn't very cuddly, likes the sound of his voice, believes that any body of water is a gift from the gods, and thinks causing chaos is the best thing in the world. I love him to death.

Here he is at 8 weeks old when we first brought him home (we realised very quickly why rugs and puppies don't mix);

And here he is now, on hols at the Lake District and pretending he's a (wet and dirty) model;

I will not doubt be picking your brains for many moons to come.

JudyN

Re: Hi All

Post by JudyN » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:44 pm

It's criminal when dogs who look like that aren't particularly cuddly, isn't it? :lol:

Give it a few months and people will be coming to the forum picking your brains :D
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009

Lotsaquestions

Re: Hi All

Post by Lotsaquestions » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:55 pm

JudyN wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:44 pm
It's criminal when dogs who look like that aren't particularly cuddly, isn't it? :lol:
It is! I've met other Spitz owners who despair at how independent, yet somehow totally dependent, their Spitz's are. You want to follow me everywhere all day but don't want to sit still for a stroke? WHY!