Sherlock

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

master2

Sherlock

Post by master2 »

Hi everyone

I have edited for a last time as when I came on my laptop this morning I had a message saying that my laptop has been hacked so my brother advised me to delete everything on here personal and to take it to a computer shop who can sort it out. so I wont be on for a while. I have deleted all photos as well as other personal info
Last edited by master2 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
delladooo

Re: Sherlock

Post by delladooo »

I think you've put links to your email, which we're not allowed to see :wink: you'll need to upload them to a photo host such as photobucket and then post a link. Let me know if you need a hand and I'll help you out :)
master2

Post by master2 »

Hi Delladooo

ill give it a try if I have trouble I will ask for help. thanks :D
master2

Post by master2 »

have now edited above :D
delladooo

Post by delladooo »

I see it and he is absolutely gorgeous! :mrgreen:
master2

Post by master2 »

Hi Delladooo

thanks he is I think something happened to my camera and that's why I cant upload Watsons photos and my brother has taken it to fix it. he's good with all that kind of stuff. :D I have also added some new photos. the one of the toy is what he destroyed today. he's finding it hard to get into his pumpkin :lol:

Sherlock is always on the lookout he's doing it know :lol:
delladooo

Post by delladooo »

I can only see the one you've directly linked as they're set to private but he sounds very amusing. Definitely looking forward to more photos when you're camera's fixed :D