What types of dogs?

Breed specific discussion of your favorite breed.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Poloplatinum

What types of dogs?

Post by Poloplatinum »

Just out of curiousity what types of dogs do you think these are? These are both my mothers dogs. I think the little white one (coco chanel :lol: ) looks like a labradoodle!?!? The big one (Hannah) looks like a GSD with maybe border collie perhaps?
Hannah
Hannah
Hannah.jpg (87.51 KiB) Viewed 3771 times
Coco Chanel
Coco Chanel
Coco.jpg (48.69 KiB) Viewed 3771 times
ALWAYS trust your dog.
Mattie

Re: What types of dogs?

Post by Mattie »

How big is the white dog?

This is Bertie, a dog I fostered just before Christmas, if I couldn't turn him round he would have been pts. Bertie is a JRT/Maltese, quite a combination but adorable. :lol: He had just been clipped which is why he had a jumper on.

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
Poloplatinum

Post by Poloplatinum »

Coco (White one) is really small but she is not quite a toy dog size. I'm not sure of the weight but maybe maltese.... The vet said labradoodle (toy poodle). She defidently has poodle in her thought. Maybe a Maldoodle!!!! :lol:
ALWAYS trust your dog.
Poloplatinum

Post by Poloplatinum »

Also, Bertie is absolutely adorable!
ALWAYS trust your dog.
Labsrule

Post by Labsrule »

A Labradoodle, as I understand it, is a Labrador Retreiver crossed with a poodle, so unless the poodle was a tiny toy one, not sure!! All the Doodles I know are much bigger here in UK. Lovely dogs both of them.