replays of new episodes

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

jiml

replays of new episodes

Post by jiml »

Whats up with the show this season. If you miss an episode your lucky if they replay at an odd hour even cables ON DEMAND service only shows old episodes this season, in the past it had current episodes.
Mattie

Re: replays of new episodes

Post by Mattie »

I think you would be better contacting the tv company to ask that, Victoria has no say on when the shows are shown.
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
jiml

Post by jiml »

time warner says its up to Animal planet. AP does not respond. Im thinking maybe its got something to do w the vids being available next day (for a fee) on amazon.
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

Where I am, it plays at 7pm. If I miss that one, it plays again at 10pm. At the beginning of the new season, I bought a season pass on iTunes, so the new episode is downloaded each week.
--dontpugme
footsieb

Post by footsieb »

jiml wrote:time warner says its up to Animal planet. AP does not respond. Im thinking maybe its got something to do w the vids being available next day (for a fee) on amazon.
They just have an over abundance of River Monsters. They played them all day yesterday and are again today!!! I want something soft and fuzzy on the TV, not some cold, nasty, killer water criltter.
starlioness

Post by starlioness »

it used to be they replay the new missed Episode on Saturday morning .. not anymore.. :(..

though I think the Dakota or Taming Indiana is on Demand from Comcast Cable right now..
Gumby

Post by Gumby »

I have Dish Network satellite and they just replayed my favorite episode... in New York... "The Castle Goes to the Dogs."
I've seen the look in dogs eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed
contempt, and I am convinced that dogs think humans are nuts.
--John Steinbeck
footsieb

Post by footsieb »

I too have Dish. Today is June 21 and at 6 AM (pacific time) they reran The Castle Goes to
The Dogs" again.
Gumby

Post by Gumby »

I live near Philadelphia, PA (USA) and get IMOTD nearly every day, sometimes two or three episodes.
Hope this URL works.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/its-me- ... EP00915980
I've seen the look in dogs eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed
contempt, and I am convinced that dogs think humans are nuts.
--John Steinbeck