Bumper dog

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Shalista

Bumper dog

Post by Shalista »

https://www.facebook.com/GNSTopics/vide ... QUzAAUQSe4

thats one hella strong dog :shock: in case you cant tell thats her BUMPER in pieces on the ground. my money is theres a cat crawled up inside her car. thoughts?
Baxter (AKA Bax, Chuckles, Chuckster) Rat Terrier, born 01/16/13
Lotsaquestions

Re: Bumper dog

Post by Lotsaquestions »

I really want to know what happened next. I find it hilarious they were just moaning about it but doing nothing. Can't believe she said 'just shoot him' either, I wonder how disposable she finds her own dog, if she even has one which I kinda doubt since she seemed to think that a dog destroying objects automatically makes them cujo. :lol:
Shalista

Post by Shalista »

i was just thinking, "Lady, if you think THATS bad youve clearly never seen bax with a paper bag" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lotsaquestions

Post by Lotsaquestions »

Haha!

Merlin regularly disembowels his fluffy toys and I have teethmarks on most wooden furniture. I guess he's dangerously aggressive and I should be scared.

Even at the end when this looming catch pole comes close, the dog couldn't care less. Not to say I would approach any random dog, that would be silly, but the police officer was 100% in the right to wait for the catch pole there instead of listening to the crazy lady. :lol: Why did she even ring the police instead of animal control? :roll:

I do wonder what was inside the car. My guess is rat or maybe snake under the hood!
Shalista

Post by Shalista »

Ive heard of cats getting up under the hood cause its warm and our family even have a bat in the door once. who knows how it got in there. :roll: