More dogs

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Shalista

More dogs

Post by Shalista »

I wish the forum admins would change the account profile so we could put info about our dogs. It has like an "interests" and "occupation" chunk. it should have a "my furfamily" chunk. So someone could click on my name and see "Bax, Rat terrier, 4 yrs old". I love the "what did you do with your dogs today" thread but sometimes i lose track as to who has what and it would be nice to click on someones name and go "ohhhh he's the husky."

thoughts? is this something we all ready have and im missing it?
Baxter (AKA Bax, Chuckles, Chuckster) Rat Terrier, born 01/16/13
JudyN

Re: More dogs

Post by JudyN »

There's nothing to stop you putting Bax's details in the 'interests' section - after all, in the context of this forum our dogs are our most important interest!

Alternatively, you could put his details in your signature so it would be visible in all your posts. I'd put his year of birth rather than his age though, as if you're anything like me you'd never remember to update it :wink:

It's not such a bad idea, particularly for posts where we say 'My dog does XYZ'. What do you think? I might put something in my sig... though maybe not today, after a morning walking & getting soaked in the rain on Cannock Chase and an afternoon in an old schoolfriend's pub.....
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
Shalista

Post by Shalista »

oooo i think it would be cool if we all put it in our sigs. after all gloating about our furfam to everyone is always the best =)
Baxter (AKA Bax, Chuckles, Chuckster) Rat Terrier, born 01/16/13
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

Either gloating or having a darn good rant :lol:
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

JudyN wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:28 pm Either gloating or having a darn good rant :lol:
with a gem like Jasper...what could you possibly have to rant about???? :lol:
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

I don't know what you're insinuating, JD :wink: :lol: