Veterinary Behaviourist

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Mattie

Re: Veterinary Behaviourist

Post by Mattie »

You can get them in health shops and some chemists, it is the same remedies for dogs and humans. :D

There is another manufacturer that makes them as well, can't remember the name but they are the same remedies.
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
runlikethewind

Post by runlikethewind »

Hilton Herbs I think.
ladybug1802

Post by ladybug1802 »

Ah yes it is Hilton Herbs! I have just called them for a chat and they have sent me a big long in depth list of each flower remedy, what they are good for, and what they do when used in conjunction witgh other remedies! I have some reading to do tonight!
ladybug1802

Post by ladybug1802 »

Jon Bowen called me this evening to have a chat and he sounds really good...he was chatting to me for ages which was nice, as I felt he was genuinely interested. He said some very interesting things....that I had been doing all the right things (so thanks to you guys for the advise over the months!) and it would work more for a normally fearful dog, but it sounds like Dylan's fear is more phobic and ingrained. :(

So long story short, he is going to see me and I will make an appointment tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it....in a wierd way. I feel nervous already but positive at the same time....I feel like I need someone now to see him and his behaviour and tell me what to do, as I have felt less positive over the last week or 2 and like I am a bit isolated and alone and feel I have hit a brick wall and am not quite sure what to do for the best.

And my insurance wil cover it so thats one weight off my mind!
runlikethewind

Post by runlikethewind »

Woo hoo ;-)
Nettle

Post by Nettle »

Excellent: let us know how you get on :D
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS