It’s Me or the Dog Full Episodes Now Online!

Full episodes of the current season (4th US, 8th overall) of It's Me or the Dog are now available in their entirety online on the Animal Planet website.  New episodes will be available shortly after their original airdate.

Watch full episodes here.

Check local listings here.

1. marisol

June 20th, 2012 at 3:31 pm

I LOVE YOUR SHOW,

2. Mickey

June 20th, 2012 at 4:32 pm

This is going on my Facebook page for DeTails Pet Dog Training, LLC. I recommend the show to all my clients.

3. Kasia

June 26th, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Unfortunately these videos are not available in my location :( (
    Regards from your big fan from Poland

4. Jessi

October 18th, 2012 at 9:20 pm

It doesn't appear that there are any full episodes on the link any more. Did Discovery pull them? I'm an animal rescuer and pour so much money into my rescues that I don't have the thousands that local trainers want so I really enjoyed being able to watch your videos to help me work with my fosters.

5. marisol

November 4th, 2012 at 4:38 pm

Why I can not see anymore the full episodes ,like jessi I work with a lot of dogs ,and that was helping me a lot , i dont have a lot of time ,for that reason that was a good choise for me , that I can see the episodes when I want ,Im sorry for me

6. Nicole

November 14th, 2012 at 11:04 pm

Thank you for posting! I LOVE your show and think that anyone who owns a dog or is thinking of getting a dog should watch! Thank you :)

7. jerermy throckmorton

December 7th, 2012 at 11:04 am

wlould like to work with dog do things something Good Reward from If do meet with victoria stilwell tell me to know form dog-training gave information tips training

8. Paula Van Deusen

April 3rd, 2013 at 7:50 pm

I have 6 cats and 1 dog. Your methods have actually worked on my cats! Love your show.

9. Tiffani

April 16th, 2013 at 8:48 am

It's a shame that there are full episodes on the website. This is my favorite show! I now have a puppy and I needed Victoria's guidance! :)

10. chelsea

October 9th, 2013 at 7:12 am

I love your show and used to watch it on animal planet all the time
    i have watched all the episodes that are on youtube but I cant find any full episodes
    I dont mind paying to watch the episodes because I love your show
    I have two dogs I have a one year old chihuahua clio and a bichon/papillon mix called mia
    Clio is a trouble maker full of energy and full of attitude she barks at every dog we see like crazy barking and growling its so embarrassing and it stresses me out

I have started walking them separability because it wasnt fair on mia listening to clio bark at everything
    Mia is a good dog she is fine around other dogs will walk past or will smell and meet new dogs with no problems at all until and since clio has started barking like crazy it has made mia very nervous

Mia listens to every command i say clio on the other hand does not
    your training methods are amazing i trained mia using them and shes amazing but it upsets me that clio is so badly behaved

would really appreciate some help to find some full episodes so I can carry on trying to train clio and to bring mias confidence back